Since its inception, Leaf Logix has been reinventing the backbone enterprise software of the exciting Cannabis industry. We are looking for savvy Sales Associate who is well-networked in the Cannabis industry to drive company sales. You will be joining a community of self-motivated, talented individuals who are dedicated to getting stuff done!
About the Role
As Sales Associate, you will operate your own book of business. We encourage our sales associates to develop their own approach to increasing new customer interest and contract wins.
Successful candidates will be expected to:
- Close new cultivator, processor, distribution and dispensary locations
- Collaborate with software support team to achieve customer service goals
- Learn the company’s software to an intermediate level and be comfortable guiding prospective clients through the software’s functionality (i.e. giving demos)
- Speak as a software expert during key sales calls and trade shows as needed
- Visit customers for on-site support and/or implementation as appropriate
- 1-2 years of sales/account management
- Familiarity with Software as a Service (SaaS) products
- Direct experience working at a startup company is preferred, otherwise the ability to embrace a startup attitude– willing to eat, sleep, and breathe our culture
- Strong interest in technology and ability to quickly learn company’s product suite
- Excellent client-facing communications – both written & verbal
- Ability to think creatively about ways to solve customer problems and increase the level of satisfaction over time.
- Direct experience working at a startup company or willingness embrace a startup attitude– willing to eat, sleep, and breathe our culture
- Ability to manage time and tasks proactively, including electronic communications and calendars
- Capacity to manage work goals and meet deadlines whether working on-site, home-office, or traveling
- Aptitude with common business support programs such as Google Suite, CRM’s, web presentation software
- Schedule flexibility to accommodate employees and customers across United States time zones
- Willingness to travel within the USA intermittently
- Degree in a technical, engineering or quantitative background.
- Experience at a licensed cultivation, processing, or dispensary facility within the cannabis field, preferably a vertically-integrated system where mastery of seed-to-sale processes can be demonstrated
Why You Should Join
Leaf Logix is a global seed-to-sale enterprise software company in the exciting Cannabis industry. The Cannabis industry is still young and pioneers in the space struggle with continuously evolving regulatory and consumer demands. We offer our customers software solutions for every point in the supply chain, helping them optimize sales and grow yield while protecting them from regulatory violations with built-in safeguards.
Leaf Logix is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.